- Studer A67 series Super Pinch Roller – dual SKF – black EPDM rubber version.
- Professional PR with two high precision original SKF coaxial ball bearings.
- Direct mounting on the shaft thanks to our patented micrometric calibrated bushing (0.002 mm).
- The calibrated bushing also guarantees the perfect orthogonality of the PR assy.
- The double bearing avoid any possible axial and radial deviation.
- Excellent W&F and Drift performances at all tape speeds.
- Self-centering PR, the flat and slightly oversized tread makes the tape centering operation no longer necessary.
- No more rotation = No more friction = No more Teflon washers.
- Thanks to SKF protection shields no lubrication is required.
- Smooth and stable rotary motion, no overheating.
- Works correctly in every position of the appliance, both horizontal, vertical or inclined.
- Original Sh A 75 +/- 5 black EPDM rubber.
- Accurate. Precise. Long lasting.
- All our PRs are fully tested before shipping, this is the reason for any trace of magnetic tape.
- Patent 2018 @ SofH Calibrated_PR.